[ptp-user] rdt: .project file missing when eclipse crashed

Hi,
I got a problem  using ptp.  The remote c/c++ project can't be opened again as eclipse restarted due to previous collapse.
The exception shown ".project" file was missing.  so I have to recreate a remote project.
In addition, eclipse starts up very slowly when the remote server was shut down. I wonder whether  the remote project is connecting to the server all the way in the process of eclipse starting.
what's more, I was confused when I created a remote project using wizard. The "Local" provider is strange.
Sometimes, these experience made me a little crazy.

btw, I want to know if you will provide a RDT developer guide.

Thanks,

kobol

Back to the top