Re: [ptp-user] PTP 3.0 under eclipse-3.5 and Ubuntu-9.10 - new project wizard samples missing

Am 05.02.2010 21:33, schrieb Beth Tibbitts:

> Install the rest of CDT by using the CDT update site (for 3.5 Galileo I
> assume you are using)
> at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/galileo
>
> I would install everything *except* "Eclipse CDT Testing Feature" which
> is under CDT Optional Features.
> (It just puts an annoying confusing extra page in the wizards.)
>
> Try getting all of CDT as described above, and see if you see more of
> what you expect.

I think i've nothing from CDT installed of my own.
I supposed that PTP installed what it need.

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kuhne
n:Kuhne;Stefan
org;quoted-printable:FH Aachen;Labor f=C3=BCr Betriebssysteme und verteilte Systeme
adr:Raum 317;;Eupenerstr. 70;Aachen;NRW;52066;Deutschland
email;internet:Stefan.Kuhne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard

Back to the top