Re: [ptp-user] PTP 3.0 under eclipse-3.5 and Ubuntu-9.10

Am 04.02.2010 15:14, schrieb Beth Tibbitts:

Hello,

> I assume you mean you are trying to create a project and you don't
> see any of the PTP new project wizard entries? Like "new MPI project"
> etc?

exactly, no entries from PTP.

> You need to install PLDT ( the Parallel Language Development Tool, part
> of PTP) to get those.
>
> If you did, then it sounds like your installation isn't complete.
> Can you let us know what version of eclipse you have, what version of
> PTP and CDT, etc. etc. ?
> Hlpp>About Installation Details > Configuration will tell you everything.

I can do it in some days.

> If those are the only entries you see in the new project wizard, then
> perhaps you don't
> even have a successful installation of all of CDT??

Is anywhere a list what PTP requires?
Even installation of PTP should install all requirements.

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kuhne
n:Kuhne;Stefan
org;quoted-printable:FH Aachen;Labor f=C3=BCr Betriebssysteme und verteilte Systeme
adr:Raum 317;;Eupenerstr. 70;Aachen;NRW;52066;Deutschland
email;internet:Stefan.Kuhne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard