Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw envvarname

I haven't yet been able to reproduce this issue on the latest cvs version of the code, but I don't think it's changed recently.  I'll keep trying to track down what's happening.  Could you check the 'environment' tab in your launch configuration and make sure none of the relevant variables are defined there?  If they got set by a previous run and didn't revert that could cause a problem.

Regarding your analysis-step question, the directory it asks for is the working directory for your tool, not an argument.  In a full workflow launch this is the same directory where the target application is run but if you're selecting existing performance data the system can't determine the working directory for the analysis tool and it needs to be set explicitly.  Tool-specific input files can be set like any other arguments.

Thanks,
Wyatt