Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw envvarname

Greetings,

Please try putting fieldrequired="true" inside the optvalue tag.  This should prevent the option from being used if the text field is empty.

Regards,
Wyatt

2009/12/21 Xavier Pegenaute <xavier.pegenaute@xxxxxx>
Hi,

ok, thank you optid works fine. I have another problem that I already told you.
PTP send as argument fields without values, for example:

- TextField("Write first set of values A:") == Sent to a script like ==>" --
Avalues A1,A2..."
- TextField("Write first set of values B:") == Sent to a script like ==>" --
Bvalues B1,B2..."

When the A field is empty, PTP passes to the script "--Avalues --Bvalues
B1,B2..." then the getopts library used in the script thinks that "--
Bvalues.." belong to the parameters of Avalues. Is it possible to don't pass
as a parameter the empty fields?, just don't pass them.

Thanks & Regards.
Xavi.