Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw envvarname

I will be committing this soon.  Note that when you have multiple togoptions with the same name you must explicitly set optid="some-unique-string"  By default the optid is the same as the optname.

Regards,
Wyatt

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Xavier Pegenaute <xavier.pegenaute@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wyatt,

On Saturday 07 November 2009 03:57:04 am Wyatt Spear wrote:
> I think I can set it up so if two environment variables have the same name
> and one is checked but the other is not, the checked one will be used and
> the other disregarded (if both are checked the behaviour would still be
> undefined), but I'm not sure if this helps you at all.

Yes I think this could be the simplest use case, and in my case it could
resolve my problems.

Thanks & Regards.
Xavi.