[ptp-user] PTP/ETFw envvarname

Hi again,

in the XML file, I want to give the possibility to the user to set an
environment variable value with the "envvar" property in two different fields
with the same env var name.

My problem comes when I want to process the values in a script. Since the
envvar name is defined in the optname property, I have some problems to get the
values from these two fields (one empty and the other with value) to use in my
script.

To avoid this problem, may be could be possible to add some property defining
the envvar name instead to use the optname property?

Thanks for your patience.
Xavi.

Back to the top