Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

Hi,

do you have some news about the below text?

And another question, in the compile phase, I would like to link with some
library but since the path to the library is not in the system path the
library is not found. Could I use something similar to this?

<allcompilers command="" group="mpitrace_openmpi">
   <argument value="-L%GROUP_mpitrace_openmpi%/lib -lmpitrace"/>

Or may be using some another way, I don't know which one could be better.

Thanks a lot.
Xavi.
On Tuesday 06 October 2009 08:51:03 pm Wyatt Spear wrote:
> > > Do you mean you want to do this programmatically with a work-flow, or
> > > that you want to manually launch another run before closing the tool
> > > launched by the previous run?  I believe either of these should work but
> > > let me know if you run into trouble.  I'm less sure about actually
> > > running two builds/executions at the same time because I don't know how
> > > Eclipse handles those resources.

> > This question es related to the fact that some times I keep some program
> > analysis open (executed in the end of a profile execution) and I want to
> > take another profile after modify some (Profile -> Performance analysis)
> > option. Seems that it does'nt execute neither the application, only tries
> > to compile.

> The compiled application doesn't even launch on the second run if the
> analysis tool is still open?  That is not the expected behavior.  I'll test
> this out more and get back to you.

Back to the top