Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

Hi,

I am testing the new version of PTP 3.0. Now including the TAU plugin but I
have some doubts:
- When TAU plugin is running, in the profile as.. menu the items (Parallell
  Perf..., etc ..) are duplicated. Only one of them show an error and the
  other works properly.
- After execute the profiling, TAU plugin shows an error message with this
  text:
  "Adding data to your perfdmf database failed. Please make sure that you have
  successfully run perfdmf_configure with your selected TAU configuration."

  Is it necessary to work with perfdmf?
  BTW, I tried to execute also this binary, answered every questions, but it
  still shows the same message, also restarting Eclipse. What could I do?

Apart of it, is there some news about this last mail?, could be possible to
implement it?

Thanks & Regards.
Xavi.
On Friday 23 October 2009 11:09:50 am Xavier Pegenaute wrote:
> And another question, in the compile phase, I would like to link with some
> library but since the path to the library is not in the system path the
> library is not found. Could I use something similar to this?
> <allcompilers command="" group="mpitrace_openmpi">
>    <argument value="-L%GROUP_mpitrace_openmpi%/lib -lmpitrace"/>
> Or may be using some another way, I don't know which one could be better.

Back to the top