Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

Hi,

and another question. In a "togoption" field, is it possible to define some
default value?

Find in-lined some other questions.

On Thursday 01 October 2009 08:34:26 pm Wyatt Spear wrote:
> > - Is it possible to launch another tool analysis (profile cycle) while I
> > did
> > not finish the previous evaluation. Some time could be interesting to
> > show traces of different executions.
> Do you mean you want to do this programmatically with a work-flow, or that
> you want to manually launch another run before closing the tool launched by
> the previous run?  I believe either of these should work but let me know if
> you run into trouble.  I'm less sure about actually running two
> builds/executions at the same time because I don't know how Eclipse handles
> those resources.
This question es related to the fact that some times I keep some program
analysis open (executed in the end of a profile execution) and I want to take
another profile after modify some (Profile -> Performance analysis) option.
Seems that it does'nt execute neither the application, only tries to compile.

> > - What is the exact support to profile executions in remote environments?
> > the path to the profile binaries seems are always in local machine.
> Unfortunately we don't have support for remote environments in the ETFw
> yet. This is one of our biggest development goals right now.
Do you have some date to know when, more or less, this feature will be
included in PTP?

Thanks and regards.
Xavi.

Back to the top