Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw envvarname

A specific optname ID could be added to cover this.  I'm not sure what sort of side effects this might have but I'll take a look.

I tracked down the issue with not being able launch multiple runs when an analysis tool is opened in the final step.  The problem is some tools need to have their standard-out collected for display which requires that they be managed by a thread until they terminate.  This will block other launches.  Tools that just need to be run but not managed, such as most GUI analysis tools, don't need that treatment.  I will add some syntax to distinguish the two and then this should work correctly.

Regarding adding additional input to the compiler, the current system is set up to provide commands to a compiler wrapper, while the CDT build system provides the actual compiler options.  However, there may be a work-around you could use.  If you set replace="true" in the compile tag and set the compiler to the standard compiler you want to use it will pass any compiler arguments you specify there directly to the compiler along with the ones from the CDT.  I will see about adding some syntax for adding options to the compiler directly.

Regards,
Wyatt