Re: [ptp-user] Behavior of "..analyze with the selected tool.."

Hi,

about this, since I am not using TAU profile data files, how I could use it to
open the data files with our binaries? The dialog selects a directory, should
the <analyze ..> tool be able to look for a data file when the parameter is a
directory? or there is another way?

Xavi.
On Monday 30 November 2009 05:54:57 pm Wyatt Spear wrote:
> The purpose of this option is to execute only the part of the workflow that
> does analysis on data generated by the program or performance tool.  So,
>  for example with the TAU tool workflow, if you select this option instead
>  of building the program with TAU and running the instrumented application
>  it will skip those steps and give the user a prompt for the location of
>  existing performance data.  It will run only the analysis step of the
>  workflow on the performance data the user provides.  If there is no
>  analysis step in the selected workflow then this option does nothing.

Back to the top