Re: [ptp-user] parallel application run failure

Thanks to Greg and Dave I now have this working.

The key was enabling the tracing as Greg's email laid out finally gave me the error message I needed: PE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: 08/13 13:23:48 T(256) Error: Node f10n12 not found in node list

My hostlist was using the "primary" name for the login node (bp- login1). That is the name you ssh to and what hostname returns (and even shows up in LL). Thus I am surprised to see that PE must have translated that name to the internal switch name of f10n12. If I switch to that name in the hostlist it works properly.

Seems like an opportunity for better error reporting... :-)

Brett