Re: [ptp-user] parallel application run failure

Brett
That's good news. While not strictly an error, I need to do a better job
of matching up the hostnames in the hostlist file to the internal list
generated by PE. I have a couple ideas how to approach this. Can you
create a bug report for this?
Dave