Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

Greetings,

I'll be traveling for the next couple weeks so I may not have much time to look at this for a while.  Just glancing at the error output I don't see anything coming from the ETFw.  Can you confirm that this only happens when you run the application with the ETFw, and not with the regular PTP launch system?

Regards,
Wyatt