Re: [ptp-user] SDM seems unable to start GDB

Christoph,

It's possible that building with OpenMP is causing a problem, so it might be worth turning it off for now.

To enable debugging, create a file called ".options" in your home directory (or wherever you launch Eclipse from). Add the following lines to the file, then run eclipse with the "-debug" argument. Let me know if you see any output.

Greg

# Tracing
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug=true

# Trace jobs that execute remote commands (discover, monitor, etc)
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/command=true

# Trace more details about jobs that execute remote commands (discover, monitor,
 etc)
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/command/more=true

# Trace job submission on the Runtime System
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/job=true

# Trace status of the Runtime System
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/rts=true

# Trace discover procedure on the Runtime System
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/rts/discover=true

# Trace monitor procedure on the Runtime System
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/rts/monitor=true

# Trace status of IPJobs on the Runtime System
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/rts/job=true

# Trace more details of IPJobs on the Runtime System
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/rts/job/more=true

# Redirect output of parallel application to terminal that is running eclipse
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.core/debug/rts/job/output=true