Re: [ptp-user] SDM seems unable to start GDB

Hi Greg,

the -x OMP_NUM_THREADS is from an environment variable I have set to 1 (don't
know why the value is not passed to the command line) in the debug
configuration to use only a single thread in my program (omitting it does not
change the outcome). Might there be a problem, because I did not turn off
OpenMP in the build process?
I am starting eclipse from a bash shell and there are no messages whatsoever.
If I understand correctly, the MPI program to run is passed to sdm (via
socket?) after all the instances of sdm are already running. But in my case
this does not seem to happen. What could be the reason or how could I find out?
Regards,

Christoph

Back to the top