Re: [ptp-user] PTP 1.1 I200701282100 build available

We used to have a problem with old orted's causing problems, but now we start the orted with a new universe name each time you launch Eclipse this is no longer an issue. Sometimes they can consume CPU time, so it's probably best to kill off any that you find.

Greg