Re: [ptp-dev] API versioning problem

Are you seeing these errors in your development setup? If so, I would infer, that there really are @since tags missing. Otherwise, my environment setup must be wrong, but I don't know where.

Best regards,

Carsten

On 02/13/14 17:16, Beth Tibbitts wrote:
I don't know about the errors but I believe that's the right baseline.
  That's our 7.0.0 (for last June Kepler release) and the API tools
should tell us what version changes we'd need to make based on that.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
beth@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:beth@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Carsten Karbach