[ptp-dev] Gerrit Question

Is anyone using one of the Luna SDK milestone builds yet? I noticed the "Push to gerrit" option that is present in Kepler is no longer there in M5 (maybe it was gone in an earlier build). I think this is because you can simply modify Remotes > origin > Gerrit Configuration with the gerrit URL (username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp) so "push to upstream" will simply push to Gerrit. Can someone who knows more about Gerrit/Git confirm this?

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top