[ptp-dev] API versioning problem

Hi,

I have recently noticed some errors in the plug-in
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.jaxb.core from ptp_7_0 branch shown in my development
environment:

- Missing @since tag on translateChoceAs
- Missing @since tag on setTranslateChoiceAs(String)
- Missing @since tag on getTranslateChoiceAs()
- The minor version should be incremented in version 1.1.0, since new
APIs have been added since version 1.1.0

I can fix these errors by adding problem filters, but I guess this is
not the correct solution. I have my API baseline set to
ptp-master-7.0.0.201306121926.zip. Do I have to update that? If so, with
which version? Is anyone else seeing these errors as well?

Best regards,

Carsten

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich