Re: [ptp-dev] Need updated screenshots for target system configs: GridEngine, SLURM, PBS, Torque

Carsten did grid engine screenshot updates. Thanks Carsten!
Can anyone do SLURM?
We need to write up something too...but if someone can get the screenshots i can do that with my imagination....unless someone feels so inclined

I am doing Torque from the SC12 experience on sdsc trestles now.
Maybe that will suffice for PBS, they are similar

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts---06/11/2013 04:40:29 PM---I need updated screenshots for the ptp help for these targetBeth Tibbitts---06/11/2013 04:40:29 PM---I need updated screenshots for the ptp help for these target system configurations, as no one has up

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/11/2013 04:40 PM

[ptp-dev] Need updated screenshots for target system configs: GridEngine, SLURM, PBS, Torque

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I need updated screenshots for the ptp help for these target system configurations, as no one has updated them since we converted from the old Resource Managers to Target System Configurations specified in the launch configuration

- Grid Engine - simply need updated UI launch config screenshots

- SLURM  i have ABSOLUTELY no current screenshots - only doc is for old legacy resource manager
- PBS  ditto
          in a pinch i think i can run as we did for SC12, correct?
- Torque Generic Batch - ditto

Note that probably the only UI change is that the Connection has a "local" and "remote" radio button in it
You probably don't have to actually launch the program, but it has to do an initial query of the system
before the Resources tab is populated, so I can't get screenshot for what I can't connect to