Re: [ptp-dev] API docs

I'm updating using the latest nightly build, then going into the javadoc for each class/interface and checking that the class and all methods are documented. e.g. the IBuildLaunchUtils interface is not documented. I could be a bit behind what you've done, however. You could also review the javadoc on each method in the classes that are in the exported packages.

Cheers,
Greg