[ptp-dev] Need updated screenshots for target system configs: GridEngine, SLURM, PBS, Torque

I need updated screenshots for the ptp help for these target system configurations, as no one has updated them since we converted from the old Resource Managers to Target System Configurations specified in the launch configuration

- Grid Engine - simply need updated UI launch config screenshots

- SLURM  i have ABSOLUTELY no current screenshots - only doc is for old legacy resource manager
 - PBS  ditto
           in a pinch i think i can run as we did for SC12, correct?
- Torque Generic Batch - ditto

Note that probably the only UI change is that the Connection has a "local" and "remote" radio button in it
You probably don't have to actually launch the program, but it has to do an initial query of the system
before the Resources tab is populated, so I can't get screenshot for what I can't connect to

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top