Re: [ptp-dev] Need updated screenshots for target system configs: GridEngine, SLURM, PBS, Torque

Beth,

I was able to connect to these batch systems (Grid-Engine with lonestar,
SLURM via the CSCS system ROSA, Torque and PBS with the JSC system
judge) and created three screenshots for each of the Launch
Configuration Resource tabs. I have added these screenshots to the
org.eclipse.ptp.doc.user plug-in. Similar to the page
rms/gridengine.html, I embedded these screenshots into their
corresponding Launch Configuration doc page. These pages are not really
specific for the different target systems, but should work as starting
point for further documentation.

Best regards,

Carsten