[ptp-dev] Eclipse Juno SR2 and PTP 6.0.4 release is DELAYED

Because of a critical bug in EGit, the Eclipse simultaneous release is being delayed... stay tuned, we'll let you know when we know more.
A complete re-spin would take a week or two, they say, but details are not firm yet.

This does not affect PTP directly, but it is a 'simultaneous' release, so we are also delaying our release of 6.0.4.
It does affect the parallel package, since we include EGit in it.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top