[ptp-dev] Eclipse Juno SR2 and PTP 6.0.4 release is DELAYED - a week

Looks like it will be a week. Next Friday, 3/1

Details if you want them: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg08715.html

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts---02/22/2013 10:08:41 AM---Because of a critical bug in EGit, the Eclipse simultaneous Beth Tibbitts---02/22/2013 10:08:41 AM---Because of a critical bug in EGit, the Eclipse simultaneous release is being delayed... stay tuned,

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx,

02/22/2013 10:08 AM

[ptp-user] Eclipse Juno SR2 and PTP 6.0.4 release is DELAYED

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Because of a critical bug in EGit, the Eclipse simultaneous release is being delayed... stay tuned, we'll let you know when we know more.
A complete re-spin would take a week or two, they say, but details are not firm yet.

This does not affect PTP directly, but it is a 'simultaneous' release, so we are also delaying our release of 6.0.4.
It does affect the parallel package, since we include EGit in it.