Re: [ptp-dev] Service Configuration preference page and project properties page questions

Dave,

On Aug 11, 2009, at 2:06 PM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Greg
Is the fix for the ProjectNotConfiguredException in CVS now? I replaced all of org.eclipse.ptp.services.core with latest head just after the call
ended and I'm still getting the same exception, although not for all
service configurations I delete. If I successfully delete the service
configuration, it is now permanently gone from the list though.

I can't see any obvious reason why that exception is being raised when you remove a configuration. Do you know how to repeat it?

Also, should I defer the delete for service configuration in the
properties page until apply/OK is clicked?

Yes. You should probably also defer adds/changes also.

Greg

Back to the top