Re: [ptp-dev] Service Configuration preference page and project properties page questions

Greg
I have a list of service configurations that I can see in the service
configurations preference page including some PE and LoadLeveler service
configurations. If I select one and click the delete button in the
preference page, it disappears from the list but I'm getting a
ProjectNotConfiguredException at line 386 of
ServiceConfigurationPreferencePage where it calls
ServiceModelManager.remove(IServiceConfiguration) (line 409) where the
remove method is trying to get the active service configuration and fails.

If I close the service configuration preference page and reopen it, the
deleted configiration is back in the list.
Dave