Re: [ptp-dev] Service Configuration preference page and project properties page questions

Hi Dave,

This should be fixed now.

BTW, you probably want to create a list of configurations to remove, and only remove them when the user clicks the "apply" button. Otherwise they'll be removed even if they hit "cancel".

Greg