Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about the RDT project which don't support remoter build photran programs.

Hi,
   I try to use "Remote C/C++ Development" wizard to creat a photran
project. But when I reach the phase of "Configure Service", we cannot do
that like C any more.

               Service       |               Provider                 |
Provider Configuration
                Build               RDT Remote Build Service
RSE:spc
          C/C++ Indexing      RDT Remote C/C++ Indexing                 spc
   In this phase, there is no "RDT Remote photran Indexing". Is here the key
position that we can not remote build photran project? Or without "RDT
Remote photran Indexing" can we still to make a remote build of a photran
project? I think I need more time to be familiar with the codes of RDT.
   In last reply from Jeff, Whether you mean I just need to add 10 lines
codes and I can remote build a photran project? If so, you can send me the
10 lines codes and  also tell me to add it in which file of which project in
PTP/RDT.
   Another question, if I just want to make RDT support the remote build of
photran project recently, does it mean that I needn't to add the function of
the "photran Indexing"?
   Regards,
   Peichang Shi