[ptp-dev] Questions about the RDT project which don't support remoter build photran programs.

    Hi all,
    I have a Question about the RDT project which don't support remoter
build photran programs.
    Now the RDT project support remote C/C++ development, but don't support
remote photran development. I am  not sure whether there is a plan to make
RDT support  Remote photran Development.
    Regards,

Peichang Shi