Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about the RDT project which don't support remoter build photran programs.

Currently there are no plans to do this as we do not have resources to make this happen. We would welcome a contribution from the community that enabled this however.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for peichang shi <pcmutates@xxxxxxx>peichang shi <pcmutates@xxxxxxx>

          peichang shi <pcmutates@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/11/2009 11:59 PM

          Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] Questions about the RDT project which don't support remoter build photran programs.

   Hi all,
   I have a Question about the RDT project which don't support remoter
build photran programs.
   Now the RDT project support remote C/C++ development, but don't support
remote photran development. I am  not sure whether there is a plan to make
RDT support  Remote photran Development.
   Regards,

Peichang Shi