Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about the RDT project which don't support remoter build photran programs.

Hi  Mr Chris and Mr Jeff,
    Thank you for your reply.
    Recently, I need to make RDT support the remote build of photran
projects. "Photran reuses the New Project Wizard and the C nature from CDT
(there is not a separate Fortran nature).  The
FortranProjectWizard (sub)class is only 10 lines of code.--from Jeff " It
looks very easy. :)
    I also think, we will need to support parsing/indexing based features
for remote Fortran projects in futrue. But Jeff said "Photran's indexer will
be changing, probably as soon as this summer, and
the API needs to settle before we commit to remote support." . I want to
konw whether this means Jeff also is developing the photran remote
development tool?
    Regards,
                                             Peichang Shi