Re: [polarsys-iwg] Phone Call Maturity Assessment next Monday 17.11.2014 4pm UTC

Talking about existing projects, and depending on the project, in some
cases you can track "feature requests" in the issue tracking system, as
requirements. But not all projects are that formal about this.

In other cases (notably, I know about OpenStack), you have blueprints,
that are not exactly requirements, but could maybe be a good proxy for
them.

As Boris suggested, we could explore how to include this in next steps.
Thanks for the feedback!

Saludos,

	Jesus.