Re: [polarsys-iwg] Phone Call Maturity Assessment next Monday 17.11.2014 4pm UTC

Hello Boris,
I am not an expert in RE, but for me the following metrics would be interesting
(they require also some traceability from Requirements to Code/Tests, e.g. using @Req-tags in the code):
* Number of requirements
* Number of Requirements per Code
* ratio of implemented requirements
* ratio of tested requirements

For me the missing requirements are the most urgent extension for Eclipse meta-information.
If we would have a Requirements (or feature) tab for each plugin, this would be the biggest steps
forward towards systematic development using Eclipse since the introduction of EMF;-)

kind regards,
       Oscar Slotosch
--
Validas AG