Re: [polarsys-iwg] Phone Call Maturity Assessment next Monday 17.11.2014 4pm UTC

Hiho,

For those willing to attend the Maturity Assessment call on Monday, the dashboard and list of metrics have been updated and can be seen here:

http://dashboard.castalia.camp
http://dashboard.castalia.camp/documentation/metrics.html

Changelog:
* More relative metrics,
* Description of metrics and quality attributes improved,
* Dashboard now uses Bootstrap for maximum compatibility with all sorts of devices.

Please feel free to comment.

Boris