Re: [polarsys-iwg] Phone Call Maturity Assessment next Monday 17.11.2014 4pm UTC

Le 14/11/2014 08:47, Oscar Slotosch a écrit :
Hello Boris,
Hello Oscar,

Big progress since last time I had a look to it.
I specially liked the testing metrics.
Good!

What I was missing is something like "Number of Requirements".
Do you see a chance to measure something, eventually in the tracing system?
I'm afraid that requirement management is not part of the current scope. It is nevertheless a major part of maturity, and will be one of the priorities for the next version of the tool, along with other areas like reviews (gerrit).

As for the metrics I cannot tell, as of today, what we can measure regarding requirements -- of course, it heavily depends on the tracking system and not all projects would have such information available. Any input on this topic would be greatly appreciated as a preparation for the next round...

Boris

Kind regards,
	Oscar
PS