Re: [polarsys-iwg] State Machine Diagram display options

Sébastien, Ansgar,

Thank you, your response helped me resolve one issue - I had not named the Effect - and thus it was not displaying correctly.

However, I am still stuck on the display of Transition information.

The two attached graphics show the definition of the Trigger, and the receive signal event. From your description, this seems to look OK - but maybe I am missing something.

I wonder if it could be to do with the order / method I created these events..... I first developed a Sequence Diagram - then used the events created by the tool for the SD in the State Machine. Maybe the tool is expecting creation / use the other way around - i.e. creation of Events in the State Machine, then re-use of these in the Sequence Diagrams?

As previously .. any grateful for any ideas and help.

Rob Collins

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~kell0956/

Dr Rob Collins
www.it-will-happen.com