[polarsys-iwg] State Machine Diagram display options

Could you help me please?

I am trying to produce a sysML tutorial  using Topcased (Polarsys). When drawing State Machine Diagrams I can't  find out how to display details of triggers / effects on the diagram itself.

As the attached screenshot shows - the transition is labelled with a  name, but also a very generic labelling for the transition. In  previous versions of Topcased this actually showed the name of the event, and the action - which made the diagram much more explicit and easy to read. As it is shown in this screenshot the diagram is hardly useful at all - as there is no detail on the transition.

I have tried many different options - but can't find out how to
display the information captured in the Properties window onto the diagram.

Very grateful for any solutions to this.

Rob Collins

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~kell0956/