[polarsys-iwg] Talk about Polarsys Use Cases

Hi Polarsys members,

At EclipseCon, I will do a talk about industrials uses cases of Polarsys technologies. If you want, you can send me some slide, illustrations, pictures (with the explanation), or video of one use case you want I promote. The major requirement is: it should be a feedback a real operational projects with end users which already used the technology, and not a project which just evaluate tools.

Of course, these use cases should be only relative to projects "sponsored" and promoted by Polarsys members. As we would prefer very concrete use cases, if you also can explain easily the organization and methodology used by operational team to do the system, it would be very nice.

Of course, the sooner you send me material, the better it is.

Resume of my talk: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/uses-cases-polarsys-technologies-architects

--
Etienne JULIOT
Vice President, Obeo

begin:vcard
fn:Etienne Juliot
n:Juliot;Etienne
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;7 boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;Carquefou;;44481;France
email;internet:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx
title:Vice President
tel;work:+33 2 51 13 55 94
tel;cell:+33 6 86 78 14 82