Re: [platform-vcm-dev] SFTP Team Plugin announce/help

Hi Joss,

Sorry we nobody has responded to this:  we're getting to the busy end of the 2.1 cycle.

Wrt. #2 - I had forwarded your question to someone else who provides this type of advice.

Wrt #1 and #3, we would need to find time to have a look at the code. Since we haven't worked on this code in awhile and since it wasn't designed to be extensible, I can't comment on how easy or hard it would be to make the changes you've suggested and its going to take someone some time to get context again.

I'll be frank: I'm not sure when we can get to this; it might take some time.  You unfortunately have caught us at a very busy time.  We want to help though!

Kevin

joss.wright@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2003 05:28 AM