[platform-vcm-dev] Retrieve team status of workspace resource

Is there any API that can be called for a given Workspace Resource that will tell you if it is currently "Checked In".  For an optimistic provider this would mean that it has not been modified locally, for a pessimistic provider it would mean that it has not been checked out.

I am building a deployment solution and I would like to not allow resources to be "deployed" unless they are checked in.  So as to insure that the resource has been properly merged with any other changes in the repository prior to deployment.

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top