Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Tag for M5

However, the releng map files will be tagged for M5 (I don't know what the tag is though) and I believe that releng has a tool to check out the proper versions. I'm not sure if the tool is generally available so you may need to look in the map files to see which project versions to check out (see the org.eclipse.releng project in dev.eclipse.org).

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/17/03 12:33 PM
Please respond to platform-vcm-dev