Re: [platform-ui-dev] Policy of the Platform projects with regards to tests accessing non-public members

On 03/09/2016 08:52 AM, Dirk Fauth wrote:
Whenever you introduce a dependency to a fragment and need to use Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI you are using fragments in the wrong way and should reconsider your bundle structure. In the case of adding a test fragment there should definitely no dependency to the test fragment.
I probably misunderstood the comments in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23683708/osgi-eclipse-how-to-export-package-from-a-fragment-bundle-and-make-them-visible
However, I admit I didn't try it, nor tried to reference classes inside a fragment using Import-Package. So my answer wasn't accurate.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top