Re: [platform-ui-dev] Enhancement 102826

Graham,

please see my comment in the bug report.

Dani

             "Collinson,
             Graham"
             <Graham.Collinson                                          To
             @viatel.com>              <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-ui-dev-b
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [platform-ui-dev] Enhancement
                                       102826

             14.07.2005 16:25

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               UI component
             developers list."
             <platform-ui-dev@
               eclipse.org>

Hi,
I've posted an enhancement in the bug database.  The main enhancement is to
platform-compare-dev but to support it I made an addition to
org.eclipse.jface.text - an overloaded setTextColor that allows setting
background and forground colour.
Would anyone on here mind taking a look at the supporting patch I posted on
the bug database and let me know what they think - perhaps I missed where
this is already available or I've done something wrong?  I am new to all
this after all...

cheers,
Graham

 For more information about the Viatel Group, please visit www.viatel.com.

  THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT TO
   WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
 CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader of this message is
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any
 dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited, and
              you should delete this e-mail from your system.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Viatel MailControl.