[platform-ui-dev] Enhancement 102826

Hi,
I've posted an enhancement in the bug database.  The main enhancement is to platform-compare-dev but to support it I made an addition to org.eclipse.jface.text - an overloaded setTextColor that allows setting background and forground colour.
Would anyone on here mind taking a look at the supporting patch I posted on the bug database and let me know what they think - perhaps I missed where this is already available or I've done something wrong?  I am new to all this after all...

cheers,
Graham

For more information about the Viatel Group, please visit www.viatel.com.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited, and you should delete this e-mail from your system.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Viatel MailControl.

Back to the top