Re: [platform-ui-dev] "Inside the Workbench" inside the wiki, was: Article on workbench internals

I'm fine with this being posted to the wiki, but again I feel that some
categorization for public API vs. internal design notes would be helpful.
The "Technical information" there currently seems like a random grab bag.

Nick

Thomas L Roche <tlroche@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/13/2005 05:43 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] "Inside the Workbench" inside the wiki,       was:
Article on workbench internals

Bob Foster Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:49:13 -0700
> Everything about Eclipse should be out in the open and freely
> available.

How 'bout

http://eclipsewiki.editme.com/Platform

?