[platform-swt-dev] JFace support for View-Model Integration

Hi All,

    I am developing an application in which I have to find a mechanism to set my model object whenever I do any action in my swt UI view. By model I mean a bean kind of class with the setter and getter methods which correspond to different UI fields in a view. e.g. If I have a SearchView.java in which I have text fields Name,Age,Salary,etc then I'm having a model class for this view called SearchModel.java which will have the methods getName().getAge(),setName(),setAge(), etc.

    Now all I want is to know how does JFace support the integration between the UI View and its corresponding Model class automatically each time I do some action in my View. It should work in the same way as it works in the struts framework where after each action all the values in the UI components of a form get set in a corresponding model's setter methods.

Can you please provide me any help/documentation in this regard?

Thanks and Regards,

Hanumant G Dhengane

Yahoo! Sports