RE: [platform-swt-dev] Overriding perspective generation

Pratik, please post questions like this to the ecilpse.platform.rcp
newsgroup.
http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

"Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Parikh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/01/2005 04:03 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Overriding perspective generation

sorry it is WorkbenchWindow#createDefaultContents, which is called by
WorkbenchWindowConfigurer#createDefaultContents

hope i did not confuse anyone,
Pratik